Kerala Governments’ housing schemes
for workers, middle class and under privileged.
Emergency squads setup for disaster
• Government gives vast power
to anti corruption department.
• Recommendations to establish
tapioca- macroni factory in Kerala.
• “Agrarian Relations Bill
is all set and have been sent for the Centre’s consent,”
says Revenue Minister
• Government brings about change
in promotion ratios of graduate and non graduate officials.
Government promises land for landless
Lift irrigation scheme to boost up
production. “Government will provide pump sets,
price have to be remitted within five years,” says
• Government will provide special
consideration to Muslim minority, says Krishna Iyer.
• Kerala government notification
on public holidays.
• Small Scale irrigation project
to be started in Trivandrum.
• The election result of Rosamma
• Government gives permission
to Deputy Inspector for signing the salary bill of the
teachers of newly acquired schools.
• Stay of Eviction Bill published
in unusual gazette.
• Promotion ratio is not valid
in Malabar region- Government decision.
• Government implies ban on sugar
black marketing in Mahi border.
• Kerala government circular
to reduce expenditure.
• A new bill introduced to extend
the Stay of Eviction Bill to April 1958.
No need of advance permission to conduct
public meetings and rallies.
No future for graduate - non graduate
ratio; government statement.
Committee set up to conduct inquiry
on bus routes.
• Debt Relief Bill published.
The money borrowed by farmers before 1940 will be reduced.
• Government setup Committees
for the distribution of land.
• Syllabus committee & text
book committee has been setup.
• Assurance on the salary of
higher grade teachers.
Government will support the workers
on interim salary hike.
• This year’s budget has
set Rs. 30 lakhs for the welfare of harijans, says C.
• The Abolition of ‘janmikaram’
payment bill published in unusual budget. Kerala gives
full authority to tenants
• Celebration Committee of the
museum has been setup including a workers representative.
Gramapanchayats inaugurated. “People
waiting hopefully for the results”, says E.M.S.
Madhava Menon appointed for the probe
Parasite Control Bill published. The
licenses will be implemented on the storage and distribution
S. S & A board for the state.
A separate S. S. & A district board for Malabar and